Thursday 6 December 2012

Vogue's 2012-2013 Trends- Layers

After flicking through copies of the back issues of vogue that have been scattered across my dressing table for the past couple of months, suffocating under the weight of my university folder, and an essential law for journalists book (I know;tragic) I stumbled upon the trends of 2012-13 spread of July this year. It asks why we should "stick to one luxe fabric when a wealth of lavish layers looks so spectacular"... possibly because if it makes the model on the Prada runway look the spitting image of a six year old who has raided her mother's wardrobe, no doubt it will make you look a fool too.  That and the fact I could barely afford to purchase one item of designer clothing, nevermind several layers of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment